Friday 13 July 2007

Waiting to get toridazzled

Tori Amos is going to perform tomorrow (actually, today as it's way past midnight now and I can't seem to get myself in bed)in Bucharest. I,ve been so busy that it's only now that I got the butterflies and started to anticipate. By looking at the gigs so far, I get shivers up my spine and I'm fervently searching for more videos on you tube, playing my tori playlist and keep on guessing on the songs we're going to hear so soon. I'm a little bit numb ... I'm basically sleep-searching&posting.

Earlier this evening I came back from work and rushed to my playlist and saw a most liquid sky with the liquid dimonds as soundtrack. Who know just how many moments I'll have at the concert. I just realised how much I've waited for this performer to come, I somehow still don't believe I'm gonna see and listen to Tori Amos live in a few hours. Any experience, I will share. Hope I can get a little footage too :)Stay around.
Me's going to sleep with butterflies.... Nighty-night!
May'be I'll dream on what she will be. See below how cruel Santa can get.

No comments: