Wednesday 1 August 2007

Filminute


Filminute (besides a great name) is the international one-minute film festival. I love the idea, I hope I can make it and write a one-minute-film script, and then shoot, and then submit ..and finally finish something I start.
Last year, Anton's film won. Anton (Grooves) is a Brit that lives and works in Romania. And you can see his film, the Line ,on the festival's official site. Just enter the screening room.
This one-minute-film concept reminds me a lot about how you have to deliver an info and persuade in only 30 second of a TV commercial. Anton has also directed and filmed commercials in Romania. In costly advertising, less is best. Reduction. Common sense simplicity. Make every moment count.But don't make the logo bigger. Just this time.

No comments: