Wednesday 12 March 2008

Misscommunications on Vodafone

Things are really spooky. I just received a call from a friend, his name was shown on the screen but the voice was that of a woman looking for Mihaela. She said there had been an accident. I got scared. It was clearly a mistake but why did my friend's name clearly appear on my mobile phone screen as this lady called? I asked around only to find that weird thing have been happening for some hours now. I got calls from a Mr. Trandafir and a Simona. Both very nervous because they were sure to have called the right persons. I expected them to yell: "what did you do to my friend? where is he/she??!!"
The best so far is a colleague trying to call Vodafone's *222 number to report the series of miss communications and got transfered to ... himself. Make the most of now! as they say :)

Anyone been there or anywhere close today?

No comments: