Friday 4 April 2008

puzzled soundtrack

what's the story, morning glory?/ need a little time to wake up .... wear sunscreen! don't waste your time on jealousy/ sometimes you're ahead/sometimes you're behind/the race is long...and in the end it's only with yourself .... you're an exception to the rule/southern girl .... show me my Teresa/ feel it rise in me/ every stone a story/ like a rosary ... keep what ya got/ by givin' it all away ... Lay me down, the lie will unfurl/ lay me down to crawl... Don't go and lose your face/ at some stranger's place/ and don't forget to breathe/ and pay before you leave ... je n'ai pas peur de la route/ faudrait voir, faut qu'on y goute/ les méandres au creux des reins/ et tout ira bien la/le vent nous portera ... s'il ne nous restait plus qu'une semaine vivre/
Serais-tu pret me suivre/ pour s'endormir ensemble New York .... Time is never time at all/ You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth/ And our lives are forever changed/ We will never be the same/ The more you change the less you feel ... ... Ce parfum de nos années mortes/ Ce qui peut frapper à ta porte/ Infinité de destins/ On en pose un et qu'est-ce qu'on en retient?/ Le vent l'emportera/ Pendant que la marée monte/ Et que chacun refait ses comptes/ J'emmène au creux de mon ombre/ Des poussières de toi/ Le vent les portera/ Tout disparaîtra mais/ Le vent nous portera ... i belong to you/and you belong to me too/ i've lways loved you from the start/but I hadn't figured out/that i had to do it every day/....so put away the fight/now I'm gonna live my life/ givin' you the most in every way ....come down slowly/ I'm waiting by your side/I'll grab you when you fall/Down to the waking hour/ how I wish that I could/break into your dreams/ do i have the strength it takes/to get into your dreams?.......We'll crucify the insincere tonight/ We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight/ We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight/ The indescribable moments of your life tonight/ The impossible is possible tonight/ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight!

coming soon, after this mumbled come back online: summit stories and loads of great readings!