Tuesday 15 January 2008

Jamiroquai, my king (for a day)


i just remembered this song and the time when only these words made sense:

"There's no way/I'm coming back to you/I've just got to say/That everything we did is through/You tried to undermine/The better ranges of my nature/But soon you're going to find/You should have started talking straighter

You'd do anything to get your glory/So spread your wings and fly/There is no doubt/You're so sorry inside you've got something to shout about/Because it's true what they say/You know it's true what they say/You're only king for a day/I guess you're happy that way

And there's no love/Ever to be lost between us/I guess this is because/The damage that you've done is so grievous/So I hang my head/To dwell on what might have been
But what you left instead/Is pieces of a broken dream"


so I love this guy and his way of using words - elegant, a bit exclusive, picturesque, musical and theatric.

and what about the art-movie to match everything?! Njoy!

No comments: