Wednesday 14 November 2007

Passe-ist advertising


Wispa Cadboury's. Another brand reminding us how it was when we were young. Suitable for Igu's passe-ist project

There are others made in RO. Simona Firtat (currently PR at The Group) wrote a nice analysis when she worked for (iqads)* Banii nostri.
Victoria Salami for Caroli by Saatchi&Saatchi
ROM chocolate (Excelent) had the Rom Tricolor campaign made by McCann Erikson
Bucegi was rooted in the past by Leo Burnett.
I'll be back soon with pics.

*Later edit: Simona Firtat was kind enough to drop me line and remind me that she, in fact, never worked at Iqads and that the article I was mentioning was written for Banii nostri and only featured by Iqads in their Media Digest (Revista presei) section. I have to take more care when writing my posts. All apologies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never worked for Iqads. The analysis has been written wen I was working for Banii Nostri weekly. Still, thanks for considering it nice. Simona

I said...

Right. My bad, Simona. Sorry! I overlooked the fact that the article was in the Media Digest chapter on Iqads. Thanks for dropping the line. I will update the article.